Easiest Ever Desserts: Lucky Charm Pudding Pie (No-Bake Dessert)!

/ Friday, September 20, 2013


My post for Good Housekeeping this week may have been my favorite project ever "5 Next-Level Cereal Desserts" each one more awesome than the next! I'll post the recipes and give you a little behind-the-scenes info for each recipe over the coming days. Let's start with the easiest treat of the bunch, Lucky Charm Pudding Pie. 


You can make this recipe as "homegrown" or "store-made" as you'd like. To make the graham cracker pie crust from scratch, I have a great recipe here. For the filling, I'm a big fan of My-T Fine Pudding (since it's what I grew up with) but I've always loved the vanilla pudding recipe from Joy of Baking too! Here's how you do it...



LUCKY CHARM PIE
SERVES: 8 to 10

1 store-bought graham cracker crust
3 to 4 cups vanilla pudding (homemade, store-bought or box mix)
Red food coloring, for tinting (optional)
2 cups Lucky Charms cereal, plus more marshmallows for decorating
Whipped cream, for topping

1. Fill the graham cracker crust with the pudding, tinted with red food coloring if desired (do this while it's still warm if using homemade or box mix pudding). Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate about 2 hours or until set and firm.
2. Top with the Lucky Charms cereal. Decorate with whipped cream and more marshmallows, if desired. 






No comments

Post a Comment

Let's chat! And be sure to check back—I make an effort to respond to every comment! xo EEP

© Hey, EEP!. Design:Maira Gall.